Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 11- Theme park, supposedly

“OMG IT’S RAINING” the first thing that came to my mind the moment I woke up. We were looking forward to this day since we were promised the other day.

Change of plans we went shopping (again), if I would have been jumping if I was back in Singapore however, all we have been doing is shopping which isn’t really interesting as we would like to know more about the country and interesting places which we will not be able to see back in Singapore.

Usually  I wouldn’t mind taking the bus to anywhere BUT not here in China, the driver just drives off as you’re about to get down the bus. It isn’t the first time when I have to hop down with the bus moving off when I’m still on it. The traffic here is even worst! They do not stop for any traffic light or zebra crossing which is really dangerous! I was almost knocked down by a bus that was moving straight into my face at high speed, even though it was my fault to jay walk but give way, I don’t want to die in a foreign land! 

The pictures we took during lunch







No comments:

Post a Comment