Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 20- we’re half way there

Same old nothing, the only difference was rain. Every time when it rains here in Wuhan I feel all annoyed and frustrated, it’s so different here because when it rains, it will rain the whole day plus it’ll be super cold to the extent that mist will appear when you speak and it’s super gloomy!

I remember the IS teacher mentioning that the weather here in Wuhan is really unpredictable one moment it can be hot the next its freezing cold! I’m experiencing it now so YAY ME L

Nothing much happened dinner at backstreet and back to the hostel .

Reflection

This routine of lesson, break, lesson then break again is really talking a toil on me, not only am I feeling more tired than ever, I am having difficulties with breathing much more here than back in SG. Even though it’s not as hectic but I just get use to such fixed routines.

Back in Singapore we never had such fixed timings; our timetable was more flexible, like starting at different timing everyday and also ending at different timings. This routine is making me feel like a prisoner, every morning wake up, breakfast, work, lunch, work, dinner, sleep, it’s so fixed so rigid.

I miss everything back in SG, another 20 days and we’ll be back in sunny Singapore.

This song really portrays what I’m feeling now.

Glee cast- I’ll stand by you

“ Oh, why you look so sad?

Tears are in your eyes

Come on and come to me now

Don't be ashamed to cry

Let me see you through

'Cause I've seen the dark side too”

No comments:

Post a Comment