Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 32-Do projects and shopping

Easter morning, I'm up and already doing my PM project! This is the first time i'm not celebrating easter in church at mass, strange feeling but there isn't any churches here in Wuhan or at least not one that I know of. Easter vigil and easter egg followed by easter lunch! I MISS SINGAPORE ):

The whole day was spent in the hostel completing the project! I woke up pretty early to complete my part of the project, only to find out that the first part of the project has been change, which means everything that I’ve done the night before was for nothing! But nonetheless accepted it and quickly started on it.

I decided to give myself a break and headed down to “jiang han lu” to shop and came back to continue at night.

Reflection:

Even though you need to complete something’s by a certain time, you shouldn’t stress yourself too much, by stressing yourself you will not be able to produce work to your optimal potential, so taking breaks here and there will help but don’t take too long breaks because you will never be able to finish the task allocated to you! .

No comments:

Post a Comment